2/20/2015

Miss You

Hey there! I have a little "Miss You" card to enter to this week's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Add a Little Texture".

I used vellum to add texture here:


Using textured watercolor paper, I lightly painted a sky with Distress Ink. Then I stamped the sentiment and adhered the panel to the card. Now I die-cut clouds from vellum and adhered them. Finally, I stamped the girl onto cardstock, colored her with Copics, cut her out and adhered her with foam tape.
Have a great day everybody and thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa

supplies:
Mama Elephant In My Heart stamp set - Lanw Fawn cloud dies - Tsukineko ink - Ranger Distress Ink - Copic markers

4 comments:

sabbycat said...

Such a cute card! Love the vellum clouds.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo cute!!!!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Vanessa :-) I love the CAS design of this and the image and sentiment are sooo cute :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Darnell said...

You are so talented, Vanessa! These sweet cards are magnificent! I love the bright colors of your fantastic unicorn card (great inspiration for using vibrant colors behind that die!) and I equally love the dreamy simplicity of your "miss you" card!! Have a wonderful week! Hugs, Darnell